Friday 18 May 2018

Prevention of diabetes Retinopathy


Prevention is always better than cure, however you can’t always prevent diabetes Retinopathy. By getting a regular eye checkup, control on blood sugar levels and blood pressure and early prevention for vision problems can avoid severe vision loss.

Following are few ways to prevent diabetes Retinopathy in people with diabetes.

-          Manage your diabetes – Have a healthy diet plan and regular physical exercise as a part   of daily routine. Follow the medication suggested by the physician.

-          Monitor your blood sugar level – Keep a regular check on your blood sugar level per       day the frequency increases if you are ill or under stress on the suggestion of a physician.

-          Glycosylated hemoglobin test – This test reflects your average blood glucose level for      2-3 months period before the test. The ideal test result is 7%.

-          Keep your blood pressure and cholesterol under control – By maintaining a healthy     food, regular exercising and excess weight loss can be helpful.

-          Quit Smoking –  It increases your risk to various diabetes complications which includes    diabetic retinopathy.

-          Monitor vision changes – Keep regular checks on your vision and consult a doctor if       your experience any sudden vision changes like blurred, spotty or hazy vision.

People with diabetes need to maintain healthy levels of the following to prevent diabetic retinopathy:

               ·         blood pressure
               ·         blood sugar
               ·         cholesterol
Other ways to prevent or manage the condition include the following:
              ·         Quit smoking.
              ·         Regular exercise as per the suggestions from your healthcare team  
              ·         Regular eye checkups.


1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES VIRUS.

    Hello everyone out there, I am here to give my testimony about a herbalist called Dr Imoloa. I was infected with herpes simplex virus 2 in 2013, I went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking on how I can get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the pool side browsing and thinking of where I can get a solution. I go through many websites where I saw so many testimonies about dr imoloa on how he cured them. I did not believe but I decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepared the herpes for me which I received through DHL courier service. I took it for two weeks after then he instructed me to go for check up, after the test I was confirmed herpes negative. Am so free and happy. So, if you have problem or you are infected with any disease kindly contact him on email drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. Or / whatssapp --+2347081986098.
    This testimony serve as an expression of my gratitude. He also has
    herbal cure for, FEVER, BODY PAIN, DIARRHOEA, MOUTH ULCER, MOUTH CANCER FATIGUE, MUSCLE ACHES, LUPUS, SKIN CANCER, PENILE CANCER, BREAST CANCER, PANCREATIC CANCER, CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, VAGINAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER, DISEASE, JOINT PAIN, POLIO DISEASE, PARKINSON'S DISEASE, ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, BULIMIA DISEASE, INFLAMMATORY JOINT DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, CORNEAL ULCER, EPILEPSY, FETAL ALCOHOL SPECTRUM, LICHEN PLANUS, COLD SORE, SHINGLES, CANCER, HEPATITIS A, B. DIABETES 1/2, HIV/AIDS, CHRONIC RESPIRATORY DISEASE, CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE, NEOPLASMS, MENTAL AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDER, CHLAMYDIA, ZIKA VIRUS, EMPHYSEMA, TUBERCULOSIS LOW SPERM COUNT, ENZYMA, DRY COUGH, ARTHRITIS, LEUKAEMIA, LYME DISEASE, ASTHMA, IMPOTENCE, BARENESS/INFERTILITY, WEAK ERECTION, PENIS ENLARGEMENT. AND SO ON.
    website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete